Saturday, January 8, 2011

Long Week

Ahhh! This week had to be the longest week of the year. I'm sure there's some blip in the time/space continuum that caused this week to have more than the usual amount of days. It was as if every day was Ground Hog Day (the movie, not the holiday) and the illusive Friday was just inches out of my grasp. But Friday did finally arrive and Hallaluia! (go with the feeling-ignore the spelling) It was sweet.

It's now Saturday night and I've got my feet up. I talked to my dear daughter today and the munchkins are feeling better -although it was poor Eileen who had the bug last. She's feeling a bit better ,too, thank goodness. Laura was dancing to Yo Gabba Gabba with her balloon.  Caroline was being a good mommy to her baby doll. She's been watching her own mom. Just picturing that makes me smile.

Stephen and I are watching Sabada Gigante- must see TV. You've got to see it to believe it.

Enjoy the weekend!

Warmer days...


1 comment:

  1. Your linked up to my site now!! :) Your on the "Blog Love" section!!

    ReplyDelete