Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello All!

What can I say? I think my munchkins are the best. Who are these munchkins you ask? My two adorable granddaughters, Laura and Caroline, are the lights of my life. They are the wonderful children of my daughter, Eileen, who is a SAHM in Northern Virginia. I'm so proud of her. She's such  an attentive mother.
My son, Stephen, is a sophmore at the local university. I couldn't ask for a better son. My husband, Jerry, is the CIO at the same school...I am so blessed to have him. So , I guess, because all these people are my sweeties, they're my munchkins...

I'm writing this blog as a reminder of all the positive things in my life. I have a tendency to see the glass half empty ( could be my Irish ancestry). This blog will document the good things... and there are many...in my life.
Come along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment